Digital Gurus have an exciting opportunity for Commerce solution consultant to come and join a real global powerhouse, who deliver true experience led B2B transformations for their clients.
You will have a good technical understanding of Adobe commerce along with Salesforce commerce and some AEM blended with proven account and client leadership qualities, driving Adobe solutions. One key element of the role will be designing the technical architecture for the development team.
As this is a true transformation piece you will need to demonstrate proven experience in client consulting and solution delivery managing and influencing key stakeholders and getting true buy in to the business and project.Key Accountabilities
- Develop and delivers the architectural scope and design. Key technical influencer during workshops and/or brainstorm sessions for discovering business requirements.
- Working with onshore and offshore development teams
- Provides technical leadership to assist the Programme Manager to scope both resource/technical requirements
- Help the client with their technology strategy planning.
- Applies market knowledge / trend to help clients grow revenue and profit.
- Applies up to date platform/application knowledge to ensure client is operating at highest efficiency
- Looks at new technologies and 3rd party products to see how they would fit into the DAN solution or help the client with a specific problem
- Acts as the technical thought leader in delivering the client solutions.
- Essential - Salesforce Commerce and Adobe Commerce (Magento) plus Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent communicator, able to persuade clients, peers, and management with well-considered arguments
- Ability to build relationships with clients/peers/managers and the executive management team
- Proven hands-on software development experience, knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle. Strong knowledge in one or more object-oriented languages.
- Very strong programming knowledge - data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
Package on offer £130k + with bonus & benefits / Flexible working
To find our more please can you share your CV to email@example.com