The Director of "Order To Cash" will lead Credit, collections, cash applications, billing and master data and parts of Accounts payable (outside UK) for an EMEAA region (in UK, Europe and Asia) with turnover of > $150M spanning across 9 countries.
As part of our transformation we will implement SAP R4 in the next 24 months (TBC) and this role will play a vital part in planning for this change along with end state design considerations.
The role has a significant blend of operational and strategic skills, mentoring and supervision of the large team across multiple locations, but also requires the" hands-on" performance of specific activities.Role Responsibilities will include:
The Successful Candidate
- D2D management OTC function- 45 UK and ~ 35 Remote based persons across 9 countries (once transitioned). Total AR Balance range of $27M to $37M
- Design and execute plan for transition of non-UK based team members
- Ensure cash collection is timely and efficient working towards targeted DSO and Debt Ageing Goals. Minimize any aged debt > 90 days
- Ensure efficient turnaround of customer data changes in accordance with agreed SLA.
- Maintain systems to reflect customer contracts and variation.
- Safeguard processes are following with regards to new customer contract and contract changes and the appropriate documentation is in place.
- Ensure the billing processes are timely and accurate within agreed deadlines and SLA.
- Ensure our cash application is timely and accurate to the correct customer.
- Develop a strong set of consistent KPI and dashboards
- Identify "best in class" productivity and activity metrics and drive function to that level
- Identify the most significant issues/ pain points leading to queries and develop sustainable remediation plans
- Identify cash / working capital improvement through terms, direct debit, segment /customer end user and via external and internal benchmarking
- Build in consistent processes around customer on-boarding, dunning and suspension/legal process processes.
- Ensure adherence to new customer credit analysis and on-going credit limit compliance.
- Develop new relevant SLA with commercial teams
- Ownership of SOX and QA/QC controls - plan to roll-out to EMEAA
- Leadership with IT in managing system enhancements
- Retain, hire, develop a world class team; turnaround of skill set needed in some parts
- Significant and demonstrable experience managing shared services functions,
- Worked in multinational environment preferably with a US parent
- People management across multiple geographies.
- Experience of high volume, low transactional value business
- Exceptional track record of improving cash collection, DSO, ageing results
- Experience of re-designing processes and finance transformation
- Experience of centralization and outsourcing
- Significant project management & process development experience is essential
- Knowledge of ERP implementation of SAP R4 HANA
- Fluency in English. Excellent written communication skills
- The Ability to travel to different offices.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate with people at all levels across the business
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to change