Our client, a leading IT Services and Consulting business are looking for 5 X Network Engineers to join their client's team in Knutsford. The company specialist in Cloud Solutions, IT transformation, IT project delivery and complete IT lifecycle management. The companies head office is based in the UK and their also have offices in Singapore and India.Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- To work for the Solutions Design and Delivery team to ensure efficient delivery of the projects in a variety of Network technologies including LAN, WAN, SDN, Wireless, Load Balancing and Security.Work with Key stakeholders and Project Managers to create Low level designs which adhere to defined architectural standards.
- Delivery Engineer is responsible for ensuring that any designs are implemented in line with current architecture and documentation is fit for purpose.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of the Project tasks.
- Work with global support teams to transition knowledge of individual deliveries.
- Solution engineer is responsible for design, build and deployment activities to deliver appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements within budget and governance framework.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more network technologies and working knowledge across some other network technologies.
The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with the strong possibility of becoming permanent.
Network Engineer Requirements:
- Ensure compliance to all GTIS disciplines including participation in governance, change management and risk/audit requirements.
- Experience in designing and delivering network solutions in a regulated industry or large organization.
- Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources and consolidating into an end-to-end solution.
- Experience in multiple stakeholder and vendor management
- The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation.
- Detailed understanding of products from vendors such as: Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Fortinet.
- Preferred experience in Software Defined Network implementation
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing or supporting complex networks.
- In-Depth technical understanding of the following technologies:
- Cisco Routing and Switching (Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP)
- Fortigate Firewalls
If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Rosie Bayliss at Planet Forward on 02038900116 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website