Investment Associate - Equity Research (China) - Hedge Fund
A London based hedge fund is currently looking to hire an Investment Associate into their exisiting team that focuses on fundamental investing with a strong focus on TMT sectors. This particular position will be best suited to investment professionals who are focused on listed equities in mainland China and surrounding geographies (incl. HK and Taiwan).
Your role in this team will include a mixture of the following responsibilites:
- Developing financial models, performing customised company valuation analysis and actively being involved in the end-to-end research process
- Reading and evaluating company earnings reports and other investor materials
- Writing reports, meeting notes and investment notes on sectors and individual stocks
- Maintain and update databases related to equities and blockchain technologies
In order to be considered for this team, our client requires the following experience:
- At least 5 years of provessional experience as an investment analyst focusing on listed Chinese stocks, preferably on the Buy Side
- Strong understanding of business performance, valuation and profitability metrics
- Passion for finance, investing and technology
- CFA Level II or III (required)
- Fluent Mandarin
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to the link provided and one of our consulants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.