An exciting opportunity is available at Shelton Care Group for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to join our small, friendly and talented team who strive to deliver the best health care to the people we support.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Learning Disabilities - however RMG and RGN will be considered also.
This position is challenging but rewarding as you will be making a real difference to people's lives.
The successful candidate will have:
· A minimum of 12 months experience.
· Current PIN registration.
· To be able to provide person centred support in line with CQC requirements and organisational objectives.
· An excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Nurse and laws relating to care, support and non-discriminatory care practice.
· To collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to assure high quality of care by measuring healthy outcomes.
· Identify health care requirements to create a compassionate environment by establishing rapport with people we support and their families.
· Adhere to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration, storage procedures and controlled substance regulations.
· Be responsible for the protection of the vulnerable people we support by following robust safeguarding measures.
· Understand of systems to maintain confidentiality.
About Shelton Care Group:
Shelton Care aims to be the best care provider in Staffordshire. Having regularly gained "Good" rating from the CQC, our team aim to not only offer the People we Support, the highest level of care, we also offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
Work Hours & Benefits
· Shift patterns are 7.45am - 3.00pm, 2.45pm to 10.00pm, 9.45pm - 8.00am.
· £15.56 per hour pro rata - Enhancements for unsociable hours.
· On-site parking.
· Access to the companies Digital Perks that include discounts on food, entertainments and retail.
· In House Training Team.
· Rewards and Recognition.
· Uniform provided.
Please click apply if you think this is the role for you