Our client is a major global commodities trader ($50bn+ T/O) with a focus on oil + energy products. This is a high-growth agile environment where no two days are the same.
We are recruiting an E/CTRM Support Analyst to support the E/CTRM Trading landscape now and through functional upgrades. This is a front office role working with the traders on a daily basis.
- 1st and 2nd level business applications support
- A background in European Power + Gas (or Oil) / Trading (3 - 4 years' experience)
- Solve problems / bug fixes / education of users
- Resolution management
- Spec, design, test, implement upgrades
- Management small projects / use of recognised project management methods (PMI, Prince2 etc).
- 3+ years experience in ETRM / CTRM support / business analysis (e.g. Amphora, Openlink Endur, Allegro, Triplepoint CXL, Aspect, Enuit or a custom build)
- Excellent with users / stakeholders to the highest level
- A good understanding of the business; P+L valuation, pricing, risk, mark-to-market
- Basic Coding in Python or C++
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g. Excel)
- SQL / reporting skills