Partner and Sales Enablement Manager UK BasedAbout Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com Position Summary
The Partner and Sales Enablement Manager is a diverse and rewarding role that is critical to Infor's cloud-first strategy. Interfacing with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Pre-sales, Marketing, Communications and Partner Management. The role is responsible for defining and delivering sales enablement and training across the global sales organization, both internally and across our Partner ecosystem.
This position reports to the Sr Director Sales Enablement and will work as part of a highly agile and visible Global Sales Enablement team that delivers enablement programs in support of our evolving value proposition and go-to-go market plans, along with the on-boarding of new hires and partners to ensure a quick ramp-up and time value. Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Define and deliver a high-quality onboarding journey for all Sales New Hires and Partners
- Work with Infor Sales Leadership, Product Management, Partner Management, HR and Education to identify enablement requirements in support of new enablement initiatives, programs and events
- Define and deliver learning pathways for specific role types that drive sales excellence
- Work with Sales Managers to establish and maintain skills matrices to analyze and identify training needs and to monitor progression
- Develop and deliver Partner training plans working with Alliance and Channel Managers to monitor successful completion
- Provide support to the Infor Partner Network (IPN) dealing with enablement related activities
- Manage and develop content within our learning management systems and repositories to support effective online learning and content delivery
What's in it for you?
- A strong track record in delivering best in class sales enablement within a global SaaS organization
- Experienced in both virtual and classroom-based training and facilitation
- Excellent content development, presentation and communication skills with an attention to detail
- Ability and drive to work independently and as a team contributor
- Experience of working closely with software sales and presales teams
- Demonstrable track record of driving innovation and implementing change
- Ability to manage multiple projects under set deadlines
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with-and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities Our Values
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks' time, please consider your submission declined.