Tata Consultancy Services is hiring Programme Manager in Weybrdige, UK
. Know more:Job Purpose:
Lead the successful implementation of all merger activity involving Integration of Sites/Networks/Systems/Applications & Cloud Migrations.Person Specification:
- Programme Management within in a complex environment.
- Experience of M&A - distinctly within the Service transition arena.
- Experience with Cloud Migrations.
- Experience of Integration of Sites/Networks/Systems/Applications.
- Led multiple programmes involving integration of systems(infrastructure/systems/applications) across two different organisations (M&A activity)
- Managed cloud migrations, network implementation across multiple sites.
- Programme Management skills including Budget, Planning, Tracking and Managing tasks for Business teams.
- Preferred experience of working with German organisations.
- Preferred experience with European works council.
- Managing complex network deployments, site additions.
- Lead and drive the end to end delivery with cross-functional teams to achieve integration of IT systems and deliverables in line with agreed customer requirements and objectives as set out in the business case.
- Own the planning including programme and resource plans in addition to financial forecasts.
- Propose overall IT infrastructure and systems integration strategy and associated timelines.
- Responsible for developing effective programme delivery plan and subsequent reporting.
- Responsible for the governance and quality of the programme. Provide an oversight, including schedule, financial, dependency, and risk management.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.