***WORKING FROM HOME/REMOTELY, ONE OF OUR UK OFFICES WITH SOME SITE VISITS***
Electrical / Electro-Mechanical Engineers will be required to do:
· Analysis of system schematics to collate changes to be fed into the Signals Database.
· Concept CCC (Common Computer Cabinets) Plates design architecture: Pull-across of CCC layout / components; distribution of I/O in the SCC (Special Computer Cabinets); allocation of I/O in the SCC to fascia components (based on Signals Database info).
· Power supply architecture reconfiguration: Appropriate pull-across of CCC layout / components.
· Drafting of SCC Plate ICD's (an NGSM Dependency on our customer).
· Initial CAD mock-up to illustrate level of compliance with spatial volume.
· Creation / update of a Design Chronicle and Tech Manual.
· Assessment to see how design will be compliant to key design features such as mass and spatial considerations: Mass and Temperature details to allow for L3 FEA and CFD modelling.
· Development of TOP HAT gland plate drawings.
· An LfE assessment of the overall CCC design (L3 designed CCC structure / arrangement, NGSM Plates, general access / maintainability) as a read-across for potential implementation within SCC design.
· Assessment of cable management onto PMS plates.
Please note that due to the nature of the work only UK nationals (not dual nationals) can be considered for this opportunity.