We are currently searching for exceptional talent within the Functional Programming
sector with solid C++
coding space to join a newly launched fund unit in Singapore and London, covering HFT
and MFT systematic trading
across Asia Pacific markets.
The founders have over thirty years combined expertise in trading and technology
, having built two previous platforms for market leading firms. Finally, they have spun out on their own to build cutting-edge systems, from low latency trading platforms to large scale data analysis. They have the backing of one of the largest and most stable investors in the global markets, and operate a low trade operational cost model so unlike many new-launches, this firm is here for the long term.
You will develop algorithmic trading infrastructure and software, working side by side with trading teams and the head of operations to design and develop truly 'best in class'
systems. Extensive experience in real time connectivity, trade desk support, on-desk solutions and high quality & stable code generation, are essential.
This is a 'hacker-type environment' despite being located at the heart of the CBD in both cities; they are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers
and radical approaches
to this evermore competitive market.
- Design, develop and test real-time software for functional programming solutions across the algorithmic trading platform
- Work closely with quant traders and researchers to ensure consistency and maximize efficiencies for teams
- Operate in a rapidly changing, sometimes high-pressure environment
Core Skills and Education:
- Masters-level Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 5+ years C/C++ development experience on Unix
- Extensive experience in exchange connectivity or market data handling for Equities or FICC
- Minimum 2 years low-latency code design and high performance programming
- Any knowledge of automated trading systems, electronic trading or broker side interfaces is also of interest