Zenith Bank is recruiting for a motivated individual who is comfortable working at all levels within the IT Department. This person will need to have good communication skills and be able to work directly with both users and system/service suppliers.
The IT Department are embarking on many improvement and digital projects so the right person will be a key factor in ensuring the team's success.Key responsibilities include:
Experience and qualifications:
- Monitor the Helpdesk platform to ensure tickets assigned appropriately, resolved timely, SLAs are met, and weekly/monthly reports are prepared and sent to the Head of IT.
- Triage Helpdesk and service requests and escalate more technically challenging issues/problems to senior team members and/or vendors.
- Provide 1st, and where possible, 2nd line support to IT requests/incidents.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to carry out post-implementation review of projects and change requests.
- Configure and monitor security software and tools such as anti-virus, and vulnerability assessment.
- Assist with daily and occasional evening and weekend technical tasks, problem management and projects.
- Administration and maintenance of Windows and Linux servers, O365 and Active directory.
- User desktop workstation support including Windows and MS Office.
- T24 Banking application support including running the close of business (COB) process
- Implementation and documentation of all assigned projects/tasks.
- Provide support and take part during IT audits and Business Continuity tests.
- Maintain and contribute to the development of the department's documentations including procedures, FAQs, IT outages, vendors list and manuals.
- Support and mentor junior members of staff ensuring service delivery needs are met.
- Support and maintain security solutions to protect the bank from cyber threats.
- Support other banking applications like Siena, Kondor, T24, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Degree level in IT
- A minimum of 5 years Infrastructure, System and support experience
- Relevant certification in Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc
- Exposure to VMware and Citrix administration
- Windows and Linux Server administration and support skills
- Experience in some of the following Applications -SWIFT, Siena, T24, Bloomberg, Reuters and IntelliMatch
- Banking/Financial sector experience is an advantage
- Windows Active Directory, User Management, O365 administration and Group Policy management
- Hardware knowledge - Desktops, Servers, Printers and MFDs
- Databases - MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Operating Systems: Linux (an advantage) and Windows
- Ability to provide face to face and remote support
- Communication (both verbal and written)
- Business and customer service focused
- Flexibility Team player
- Problem solving
Application deadline for the IT Support Analyst role is Monday 31st August 2020. Only candidates who match the job descirption's criteria will be contaced (within 2 weeks of the deadline, 11th September 2020) and considered for this role.