Elevation Recruitment Group are proud to represent a utilities business in Sheffield who are looking for a HSE Advisor to join their team and help drive their processes and procedures forward.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all health, safety and environmental legislation is adhered to and policies and practices are adopted across the site
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced
- Carrying out regular audits to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Assisting in preparing and developing health, safety and environmental strategies and policies
- Investigating incidents to establish the root cause and corrective action to prevent re-occurrences
- Developing and leading training with all employees across the business
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all relevant legislation and any developments that affect the industry
- Driving a positive HSE culture within the business
- Liaising with regulatory bodies
I am extremely keen to speak to individuals with the following skill set:
- Experience adhering to or implementing ISO14001/ISO45001
- Holds a HSE qualification - NEBOSH/IOSH
- Previous experience in HSE role within engineering/manufacturing business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where there is opportunity for growth with full support and investment from management? This is a great opportunity for a HSE Advisor to join a world class business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.