AdOps Specialist - Audio Visual Tech Specialist - up to £35k
If you are keeping up to date with the fast moving world of digital advertising, you'll know the rise of contextualised advertising in digital audio platforms such as Music Streaming, Digital Radio and Podcasts.
Globally, online music streaming subscriptions have increased by 35% YoY and in Q1 of 2020, across all platforms there were 394 million subscriptions which was larger than the 20% YoY growth in monthly active listeners. This shows just how how large this industry has come and will continue to grow in the coming years.
This is an opportunity to become part of one of the industries most exciting areas which combines creativity and the use of data to engage with audiences on a more personalised level!
This is where you come in...
"Picture this, it's raining, you're on your commute to work, looking at holidays on your phone. You stop and start listening to music, next thing you hear is an advert on Soundcloud - *soothing advertising voice
* Hi (your name!), why don't you keep looking at holidays to Malta, while it's horrible wet and rainy here in London today, how about 10% off hotels all of next month" - this is a dynamic, creative and contextually relevant advertising. This is what the future looks like, and what my client is doing right now.
In the past 5 years this company has delivered thousands of ad campaigns across the UK, EMEA and the US for some of your favourite brands like Deliveroo, Adidas and The Gym. They are partnered with all of the major audio publishers, ad agencies and agency trading desks to output personalised advertisements across music streaming, internet radio, video and podcasts.
This is a great position for a hungry and proactive Advertising Operations Executive who wishes to extend their technical skillset and progress quickly up the ranks of a fast growing company!
What the role will entail -
- Full end-to-end campaign management of programmatic AV campaigns
- Pro-active understanding of all active campaigns and where improvements and best practise can be integrated for optimum performance
- Involvement with internal Creative and Sales teams to ensure that campaigns are functioning correctly and ensuring success
- Constant communication with internal and external teams to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
- This role will be able to be worked remotely however office days in Central London will be required AdHoc
- This role will also involve a weekly rota'd time of working late as this role will have links with their US office
Who they are looking for -
- 1 years previous experience working in an Ad Operations position preferably from an Ad Tech Vendor or Publisher
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and how each piece plays its part
- Programming experience and or SQL experience is a plus
- Someone with an inquisitive and curious mindset who wishes to learn and develop their skills in programmatic
- Strong English communication skills are a must
Hit me up on the below if this sounds like your next role!