Every company has a story to tell, and when you have a great story about how your products or services were built to change lives, you want to share it with others.
Launched in early 2020, our company started with one aim, the continuous delivery of reliable and creative healthcare products, using advanced technologies from all over the world. We specialise in the Medical Supplies (PPE) & HealthTech Industries and with 30 years of experience under our belt we have launched a new company that has already proven to be a huge success. We are working with some of the world's largest non-profit and intergovernmental organisations, focusing on the fulfilment of multibillion purchase orders. As a company we have achieved that by building strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
At Humanitas Global Logistics we are always on the lookout for talented individuals with passion, commitment, wanting to be part of an entrepreneurial and vibrant team and a creative vision. If this sounds like you, please review the job description below and apply with your CV.
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company's accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
· Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
· Process bank deposits
· Reconcile financial statements
· Prepare, send and store invoices
· Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
· Submit tax forms
· Identify and address discrepancies
· Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
· Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
· Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
· Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
· Hands-on experience with accounting software
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
· Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
· Good organizational and time-management abilities
· BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field