Lead Data Analytics Manager required by my Leading Financial Services client In London.
My client are looking for an talented and motivated professional to deliver a number of large data transformation projects, including a new warehouse, tools, policies and standards. Whilst doing this, you'll be expected to manage the current data and analytics teams.
This really is a high profile role, where you can make your mark within the business.The following skills/experience is required:
Salary: Excellent + bonus + packageLocation: London
- Strong background in a senior data analytics or data science position.
- Have lead data science / data analytics practices.
- Experience in design, development and validation of descriptive, predictive, prescriptive and applied analytics.
- Experience with some of the following technical skills (DB2 Connector, PowerExchange, PowerCentre, IDQ, EDC, Axon, Snowflake, Tableau).
- Experience managing 3rd parties.
If you are interested in this Lead Data Analytics Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.