Management Accountant Sunderland
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
Monday to Friday
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch o+f talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers. ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Management Accountant you will manage a team of 4 and report into the Financial Controller on site. You will be a key member of the site finance team, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include developing & improving the systems which monitor operating profitability, including stock levels, stock reporting, standard costings as well as measuring production and operating efficiencies.
You will also be responsible for:
- Responsible for the production of timely & accurate daily, weekly & monthly site P&L's. Both internally to site and externally to central finance function.
- Reporting all of the sites financial performance including relevant KPI's.
- Production of flash forecasts, actual v budget, actual v prior week.
- Supporting Financial controller in identifying and driving continuous improvements around processes and controls
- Product Costings, understanding gross margins within the costings for use by sales team.
- Capex reporting & completion, post-implementation review.
- Monthly reconciliation of Key P&L accounts, identifying where WTM variances may arise and driving improvement.
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties as required
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Qualified OR Part Qualified
- Manufacturing experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence
- Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Excel skills
- Being flexible. Able to prioritise and manage workloads within a high pressured, fast paced environment
- Being assertive to drive the agenda and positively influence individuals
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK's biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.