Part-time Senior Teacher (Online Tutor)Who we are:
TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) is an education technology (Ed-Tech) company that operates based on Smart Education and is dedicated in providing an open platform for quality education and extra-curricular learning. It serves public education, empowers private education, and explores new education models for the future on a global scale, based on our mission of "Advancing Education Through Science and Technology". Currently there are more than 4 million students every week on TAL's online and offline education platforms.
As part of the international expending strategy, the Think Academy International Education Limited (also known as TAL-UK) is recently established to provide K-12 extra-curricular learning services through technology in the UK. We offer accelerated Math
online learning. Think Academy fosters children's ability to think critically, strengthens their logic skills with innovative teaching techniques.Our Vision
TAL's mission is to advance education through science and technology. TAL continuously makes efforts to integrate technology with education, promotes innovation, and leads development within the Industry. TAL provides quality products and services, creates value for customers, and brings long-term returns for shareholders. TAL's vision is to become a reputable education institution.Careers at TAL
TAL continuously attracts excellent talent into the education industry, creates an equal, respecting, open, and sharing work environment and allows employees to work happily while developing their skills.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Teachers to join the initial team. We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals, with a clear vision and the passion to make a real difference to the lives of our young people.Our Target Clients:
Primary and secondary school students
Subjects: Math, English and moreWhat You Will Do:Entrepreneurship:
Join TAL-UK's pioneering team in entering the UK education market and be fully engaged in business development from scratch.
- Identify unique selling propositions of the Online Courses
- Support the localisation of the product/service
- Participate into course preparation with other tutors and assistants
- Continuously improve the quality of the core product/services
- Promote the courses to local communities
- Deliver high-quality online courses (as well as seminar/webinar) to students and/or parents facilitated by the back office
- Collect clients' feedback and report to relevant departments & senior management
- Coach and support team members with tasks you assign them
Work remotely from home until the end of 2020Work Type:
- The online sessions will be after school hours, i.e. mostly on Saturdays, some in the late afternoon or in the evening.
- Bachelor's degree (in any discipline) or above with a 2.1 degree
- Preferrably qualified in QTS and/or PGCE
- Have scored at least A for the course will be teaching, (e.g. Math and English) in GCSE and A-Level
- Passionate about the education industry. Passionate in enhancing sharing of quality education resources across countries.
- At least 5 years of working experience in K12 Education; familiar with UK Education system
- Preferably teachers with experience of tutoring and/or assessing 7+/11+/13+ exams
- Willing to join an entrepreneurial team and build from the ground-up. Able to work under pressure, take initiative, and determined
- Willing to take on more responsibilities and confident in becoming a business leader for TAL in the future
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong articulation skills
- A punctual and responsible person
- Strong desire to help others
- Innovative and resilient
- Adaptable and flexible to travel (after Lockdown)
- Eligible to work in the UK
Competitive pay pack to be discussed