We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Defining team skills requirements, assuring availability and team structure
- Managing budgets, reporting, work stream design, planning and tracking
- Conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Prepare and proactively manage comprehensive project, quality and risk plans
- Champion the company and their values when representing them to a client
The ideal candidate will have an expert knowledge of development life cycles including agile and waterfall delivery, alongside relevant project management methodologies. Experience in financial forecasting and budget management is a must along with excellent presentation and written communication skills. You will have previously mentored or managed a high performance IT team and will have experience in business and technical consulting, bid responses and C level negotiation.