DevOps Engineer - Junior DevOps Engineer - IT Ops Engineer - Graduate Engineer - DevOps - Linux - Cloud - AWS - Scripting - Graduate - Crawley - West Sussex - £25,000 - £30,000 pa + Benefits to work for an Award Winning Service Provider based in Crawley Town Centre.
My client is an Award-Winning and Privately-Owned Company with thousands of active client sites globally and customers based in Europe, USA, South Africa and Mexico.
This DevOps Engineer - Junior DevOps Engineer role is an exciting new position created following a period of business growth and this is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing team of DevOps Engineers.
- Administering, maintaining and improving the cloud infrastructure and production systems
- Junior DevOps Engineer will perform root cause analysis to identify issues and implement solutions
- Monitor, maintain and enhance all aspects of the infrastructure, ensuring service uptime, quality, monitoring & reliability
- Good experience in systems administration
- Cloud experience, preferably AWS i.e. EC2, S3, Virtual Private Clouds - Google Cloud / Azure also welcome
- IT Ops Engineer with SQL Database technologies exposure
- Good experience of Linus OS i.e. Red Hat/CentOS
So, if you are a Junior DevOps Engineer - IT Operations Engineer looking to join a fast growing company with plenty of career progression then please apply to this role. This is a great opportunity to develop and enhance your current DevOps skills and gain new ones as my client looks to deliver a robust and reliable cloud infrastructure for their customers.
Applications are being considered for this opportunity based in Crawley and paying a salary of up to £30,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, 25 Days Holiday, PMI, and Training Opportunities etc.
We are currently recruiting for the Junior DevOps Engineer - IT Ops Engineer - Graduate Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.