Java Tech Lead/ Upto 73k/ Manchester City Centre
A role has recently gone live with one of Manchester's top tech talents. Not only are they a household name. they also have one of the best working cultures in the city- think reduced working weeks and time to develop yourself.
They are now looking for a Java Tech lead to help guide and steer one of their top development teams.
If you have a passion for all things Java and Agile, then this could be the role for you.Why would you like to work for this business as a Java Tech Lead?
What would the role of Java Tech Lead entail?
- A recognised leader in the Manchester Tech scene
- Opportunity to push your skills and work on complex projects
- Working for an employer that really appreciates you with a benefits package and culture that reflects this. Including 35 hour working week and weekly development time.
- You will be encouraged to have an opinion
What experience would they be looking for from a Java Tech Lead?
- Ensuring the quality of project Delivery
- Solving complex technical issues
- Supporting and guiding your team and enabling their development
- Be able to build close working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and continue your own development.
- Strong background of working with Java based technologies
- You will need to have experience of working in an Agile environment particularly Scrum and Pair Programming
- Experience of TDD is Critical
- Any prior experience of Devops would be beneficial
If this role is of interest to you please apply via the link.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90733465