Due to Covid-19, Tezlom are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within the Haydock and surrounding areas and we need YOU now, more than ever. We are conducting video interviews instead of face to face and are accepting all documents of ID to be scanned in line with Government and Disclosure Barring Service guidelines.
Weekly pay for Registered Mental Health Nurses is £18 - £22.60 per hour. This paid via PAYE and we do not charge for payroll, if you have a Limited Company there is an increase.
Tezlom offer all Agency Registered Mental Health Nurses:
- £250 Joining Bonus* Terms Apply
- Discounted Gym DW Fitness Membership
- Free monthly Yoga sessions and Mindful coaching held at the Head Office
- Working for a reputable national agency - Established since 2008
- A second income - weekly pay, every Friday
- Advanced block booked shifts and ability for permanent roles
- Optional workplace pension scheme
- Free Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your current commitments week by week
- Full support with Revalidation
- Free Basic Life Support Training Course
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities, specialised training courses
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for an HCA/SW *Terms apply
- Try out a new career before you commit full time
- The opportunity for new skill sets, by working with various healthcare services
- 6 months UK paid experience in the role of Registered Mental Health Nurse within the last 5 years
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Valid proof and clear registration with the NMC and Professional Indemnity Insurance (RCN/Unison)
About the service:
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be providing quality care, inspiring innovation and delivering value to help continue success to our clients. You will be providing an assessment, treatment and rehabilitation service for adults with mental health problems and accompanying any other complex conditions. You will be working in a fast-paced environment to support a busy team, so it is essential you are well organised and able to learn quickly. This role is ideal for a Registered Mental Health Nurses to work according to their own needs and within services they may excel in.
Tezlom are a national organisation who take pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. We plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are looking for a new challenging yet rewarding career then click the 'Apply' button below to submit a copy of your CV. You can also follow us on Instagram and FaceBook for a further insight on what its like working for Tezlom - @TezlomOfficial
Tezlom is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90758110