Oracle Application/ FMW Database Administrator - Contract - Gloucestershire - Up to £400 per day through Umbrella Company - SC ClearedThe Key Responsibilities & Skills of an Oracle Application:
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.RECOMMEND A FRIEND
- 5 or more years delivering and supporting Oracle Applications
- Experience of installing and supporting Oracle Apps/Fusion Middleware products including OBIEE, SOA and MFT
- Experience of 18c and 19c databases and backup and recovery technologies (Data Guard and RMAN etc); Experience of RAC and ASM
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Experience of SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience of Solaris and/or Linux O/S
- Automating Oracle Application builds
: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90756903