Manufacturing Process Technician (Contract)
Night Shift - Sunday to Thursday 9.45pm to 6.15am
We have a unique opportunity to join our client during an exciting period of growth for their business.
We are looking for eager individuals with a background in production and/or manufacturing that are looking to join a market leading business.
You will be required to:
- Manage the production process
- Ensure that a suitable amount of raw materials are available at all times to allow the production process to continue
- Carry out quality control throughout the production cycle for all raw materials and final products
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve the production process where possible
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a controlled environment such as a clean room or previous experience of GMP although this isn't essential.
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be working closely with other internal teams to ensure the production process runs smoothly and efficiently.
On offer from our client is a competitive salary, additional shift allowance, a market leading benefits package and free parking.
- Sunday to Thursday 9.45pm to 6.15am with 60 minutes' break time during each shift
I am keen to discuss the role in more detail with candidates who have technical, production, manufacturing, machine operation or experience in using hand tools.
Please contact Natalie at Harris Lord for more information on this opportunity.
Harris Lord are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this position
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90756019