This is an extremely exciting time for this company as they are one of the fastest growing businesses in the automation engineering industry. Truly leading the way, developing revolutionary technology which has been praised by multiple media and manufacturing specific outlets.
The field engineer works closely with the individual product specialist to understand each product and to be able to resolve issues when they arise. This is a complex maintenance and problem solving position as it involves being able to understand a vast mix of engineering areas.
Full hands on role with involvement in SATs and FATs on site.
Travel is a large part of this role.The Person
Will understand and enjoy the importance of complex maintenance and problem solving.
- Daily being responsible for the upgrade and fix of products within the fulfilment centres or managing the sub-contract of these tasks.
- Multi bias in needed as both mechanical and electrical issues will arise.
- This will be a multi-site role and travel will be required.
- The ability to use CAD packages is an advantage.
- Have the technical knowledge to be able to break this down to non-engineers so the issues can be resolved in a collaborative manner.
Forward thinking automation consultancy that completes large projects from design, manufacture to installation and maintenance supplying multiple industries all over the world with large blue chip clients. The business is secure and growing even further during 2020 despite the challenging economy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90754334