This is an extremely exciting time for this company as they are one of the fastest growing businesses in the automation engineering industry. Truly leading the way, developing revolutionary technology which has been praised by multiple media and manufacturing specific outlets.
The layout engineer takes the responsibility of material recovery systems across the site from design of the layout to the continued management of the system. This position will be working on multiple projects at one time.
Providing ongoing product support to Engineering Ops to resolve any engineering issues as well as providing valuable feedback to development team for future products.
Office and site based.The Person
Will understand automation and have a strong history of layout mapping.
- Will be responsible for assisting with the installation of the systems as well as continued management of the product.
- Layout experience essential.
- You will be leading the project from this area and be counted upon to be able to overcome any issues with self-initiative and collaboration.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- This role will include interaction with suppliers.
Forward thinking automation consultancy that completes large projects from design, manufacture to installation and maintenance supplying multiple industries all over the world with large blue chip clients. The business is secure and growing even further during 2020 despite the challenging economy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90754242