£30,000 - £35,000 Depending on ExperienceBenefits:
22 days holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Bonus, Overtime may be availableHours:
Permanent, Hours will work alternate weekly between Early Shifts and Late Shifts. The Early Shift hours are 06:00 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday and 06:00 to 12:00 Friday; Late Shift hours are 14:00 to 00:00 Monday to Thursday and 10:00 to 16:00 Friday; although you may be required to work outside these hours to enable the company to operate effectively or meet business needs at times convenient to the Company.
Shift hours will only start after an initial training period on days, during which your hours will be 07:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:00 to 13:00 Friday.Location:
West Sussex, BN15 8TH
Our client, formed in 1987, is now regarded as one of the leading manufacturers of high strength industrial polyethylene sacks and film in the UK. From their premises in Lancing, West Sussex, they manufacture in excess of 100 million sacks per year, offering customers the highest possible quality and service.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a competent Maintenance Engineer
to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and respectable company.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team that is responsible for all aspects of the maintenance of Equipment and property.
Ideally, you will have an Electro-Mechanical Engineering background. City & Guilds or an NVQ qualification would be preferred. Electrically the candidate needs to have experience in fault finding, single and three phase knowledge, understanding of machine wiring and a basic knowledge of inverters. Welding, lathe and milling experience would be useful.The Ideal Candidate:
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
- Will be flexible and will be eager to get involved in repairs to machinery, installations and project work.
- City and Guilds or an NVQ qualification is preferred.
- Experience in fault finding, single and three phase knowledge, understanding of machine wiring and a basic knowledge of inverters.
- Welding, lathe and milling experience would be useful.
- Experience within the plastics industry would be ideal but not essential.
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude
- Live within a commutable distance
- Eligible to work in the UK
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer, Electro-mechanical engineering, fault finding, single and three phase knowledge, inverters, machine wiring, welding, lathe, milling experience, Technician
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90754253