4 on 4 off (days and nights)
£38,,000 + Paid Overtime + 10% Contributory Pension
Well established as one of the UK's largest manufacturers of construction materials this business boasts some of the most well-known brands in their sector. Their commitment to continuous improvement and ongoing investment has led to strong organic growth in recent years and minimal disruption despite these unprecedented times.
Their site in Ashby De la Zouch is a state-of-the-art manufacturing site with a bespoke manufacturing process and a lot of automation at site. Due to demand they are looking to recruit two newmaintenance engineers to join the team with immediate effect.
Working on one of the companies best run sites your focus as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be to carry out all the planned and reactive electrical work required at site. This will include kilns, special purpose machinery for the manufacturing process, pick and place robotics, drying ovens and a range of different types of conveyor systems. Your role will involve:
- For the first few months you will shadow of one the senior electrical maintenance engineers at site before moving onto your shift.
- Electrical work including fault finding and dealing with issues with electrical components such as relays, inverters, photocells and sensors.
- Replacing motors.
- PLC Fault finding (training can be provided on site)
- Carrying out planned electrical checks on components on site.
- Across the four shifts at site there are eight electrical maintenance engineers and ten mechanical maintenance engineers. You will have two mechanical maintenance engineers working with you on shift.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer role will need:
- An electrical qualification to level 3 or equivalent
- Experience as maintenance engineer in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect full training and on-going skills development, the business actively encourages attainment of extra qualifications. There is also a promote from within policy so there will be scope to progress into people management or into more technical roles
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90753546