Behaviour Mentor (Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) Salford
Prospero Teaching are looking for a behaviour mentor to cover a long term role supporting a small group of KS3 pupils who have Social, Emotional Mental Health
The school is a small facility offering a supportive and varied curriculum to learners aged 11-18
The role is to work closely with individuals, helping them access their curriculum and maintain a positive attitude towards their studies.
* Location - Salford
* Position - Behaviour Mentor
* Type of work - SEMH support
* Contract/Position Start Date - Immediate
* Duration/Likely Duration - Ongoing could go permanent
* Contract Type - Temporary - temporary
* Full Time/Part Time - Full time
* Minimum Rate of Pay - £70 per day
* Hours - 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday
Experience, Training & Qualifications
* Level 1 safeguarding (we can provide training)
* Experience of supporting pupils with EBD/SEHM
To be eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
* Hold right to work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate checked against Children & Adults on the update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90753952