The Digital department is responsible for leading IAG Loyalty's digital transformation, technology strategy, corporate ventures, product direction and implementation. We are a small dynamic team that value great communication and team focus with a strategic outlook on the future impacts of technology. We recognise the joint opportunities brought to us by working with the start-up and technology ecosystem to build great products together, providing our customers with better experiences and creating value. Role at a glance:
IAG Loyalty is fast becoming a Platform as a Service business. As a result, we are looking for a highly capable individual to lead the technical on-boarding of new partners onto our platform, and to help existing partners exploit new features as they are released. The candidate must have significant recent experience in a technical pre-sales role, a proven track record in delivering successful customer integrations, and building strong relationships with customers and sales teams. Key measures & milestones:
What you will be doing?
- High rates of efficient and successful partner integrations
- Effective relationships with our partner's technical teams
- Continuous improvement of the process to integrate new partners removing friction and enhancing the tools available to support partners' technical teams
- Effective representation of our customers' feedback in the creation of product roadmaps
What we are looking for?
- Support our commercial teams and Partner Managers' by leading the technical discussions with existing and prospective partners, providing subject matter expertise on the capabilities of our platform and clear guidance on how to successfully integrate with our platforms products and services.
- Work with our Product teams providing regular feedback from customers to help enhance our product roadmaps
- Build a strong library of collateral (code snippets, best practice patterns, etc.) to help partners onboard more easily
- Provide product ownership for a continually evolving set of products that enable partners to onboard more efficiently
- Continually evolve our technical on-boarding process using automation to reduce the time and effort associated with on-boarding new partners
What we can offer you:
- Previous experience and a proven track record of working within a similar technical pre sales position
- Passionate about customer success
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated ability to achieve targets in an innovative and fast paced environment
- A curious, brave, passionate leader, who fosters a culture of empowerment
- Understanding of product ownership, squads and tribes or other multi skilled team, Agile business and development approaches
- Innovative, with a strong desire to achieve practical and cost-effective results
- Able to manage complexity and ambiguity, and to resolve contradictions
About IAG Loyalty
- Excellent range of benefits including annual performance-related bonus, company pension, private health care, travel insurance and life assurance
- One non-contractual management 'Annual Bookable Travel Concession' for employee, partner and dependants after 6 months service
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- After a qualifying period (6 months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- Discounts on British Airways flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- Cycle scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
Inclusion and diversity are integral to the success of IAG Loyalty. We continuously encourage an organisational culture where colleagues with varying perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds can work together to achieve their and the organisation's potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
Please note that the location of this role is London, however currently our Head Office employees are working from home due to current Covid-19 restrictions and recommended guidelines. We're also in the process of changing our London office and so the new location will be confirmed in due course.
Want to find out more and apply? Please click on the apply button and you'll be redirected to our IAG Loyalty/Avios careers site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90753204