Salary DOE & Benefits
The NCC is a centre for innovation in the manufacture of composite materials. In spite of an unusual 2020, we're seeing a drive from our customers toward some exciting work within automated processing and need engineers to support our growth in this area.
We're recruiting at a variety of levels within our research engineering team, and are open to hearing from people with a variety of skills. As as a research engineer at the NCC you'll:
- Support research projects with a range of technical engineering activities according to customer needs
- Apply innovative approaches to evaluate and develop technical solutions to solve engineering challenges
- Contribute to cross-functional activities by building internal relationships across the NCC
We're open-minded about what good looks like, but would love to see any of the following:
- Experience of solving problems in Automated Fibre Placement (AFP), Automated Tape Laying (ATL) and other innovative automated processing methods
- Knowledge of 3D Textiles, filament winding, and related manufacturing processesA project engineer profile, with the ability to work closely with customers and internal engineers
- An analytical and data-driven approach in the context of manufacturing
- If you have no experience with composites, but have worked in a manufacturing/automation environment, we'd still love to hear from you
Want to support the future of manufacturing? Apply now.
At the NCC, equality and diversity is more than just a box-ticking exercise, and we take the equal opportunity of individuals very seriously. We ensure that all hiring decisions are made without regard to age, race, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, religion, or any other protected characteristics, and will treat all applications in the strictest confidence. We're always open to hearing how we can support flexible working in different ways, including part-time working. Please don't be afraid to ask about what we can do to support your needs, all requests will be carefully and fairly considered. We wish you every success in your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90753587