Ex Forces EngineerWigston, Leciestershire£25,000 - £28,000 + Progression + Training + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Ex Forces Engineer looking to receive manufacturer specific training with a clear path to progress into management?
On offer is an opportunity to progress your career, develop your skills and earn extra money through lots of available overtime.
The company specialise in plastic moulding and are one of the most well established companies in Leicestershire.
The role would suit an Ex Forces Engineer looking to develop their career and skills.
- Monday to Friday 4pm - 11pm, 9:45pm on Friday
- Mechanical / Electrical maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- The next step for you to move into management
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
- Looking for training and overtime
If interested in the role or would like more information, please click apply or contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical.
Mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance, Engineer, Technician, Fitter, Wigston, Plastic, Manufacturing, Production, Moulding, Leicester
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90752606