Senior Web DeveloperCustomer Success | UK - RemoteAbout The Company
In today's highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it's likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.The Role
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Work with customers and partners to help define requirements for integrating their web applications into the ForgeRock Identity Cloud using our SDK.
- Develop scripts to extend and customise the functionality of the ForgeRock Identity Cloud to meet customer requirements.
- Provide developer mentoring and assistance to customer/partner development teams.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis for the scripts developed as part of a ForgeRock Identity Cloud project.
- Ensuring scripts are production-ready by both meeting functional requirements and non-functional KPI such as performance, throughput and failover.
Life At ForgeRockWe believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We've grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that's who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- Production experience (primary) with one of the following: React.js, Angular, Vue.js or Svelte.js
- Web-application development experience
- Knowledge of Groovy
- Authentication, authorization and identity management expertise is preferred
- CORS, SSL/TLS and other security communication protocols
- RESTful services
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone's individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you're hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We're Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe - San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!