Fast-growing practice in West Midlands seeks a driven Family Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Family Lawyer to join our client's thriving firm in West Bromwich. The successful candidate will handle a demanding caseload of private family matters, whilst ensuring excellent performance at all times.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Domestic abuse
- Cohabitation disputes
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial disputes
- Business development and marketing
- Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of one year's PQE
- Solid experience in family matters gained within a reputable firm
- Available on an ongoing basis to commence immediately
- Strong communication and client care skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Works efficiently as part of a team as well as individually
Our client is a modern firm with multiple office locations who are dedicated to providing bespoke services to both individuals and business clients in the West Midlands and further afield. They are staffed by a team of legal professionals, many of who have attained years of experience within their chosen fields. Due to continued success, they are now recruiting for a dynamic Family Fee Lawyer to join their West Bromwich office.Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
If you are interested to hear more or to apply for this vacancy, please get intouch quoting reference BP31747
or contact me direct for more details on 01954 774 661
or email email@example.com