The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go for the new academic year.We are looking for teachers that are able to teach Maths,English or Science for day to day supply. We work with schools all around Greater Manchester.By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings. We are carrying out all registrations during this time via video calls.
What are the benefits of day to day supply?
- Regular daily supply across Primary and Secondary
- Flexible working days
- Great way to experience different school settings
- No contracts or commitments
- No planning
What are the key responsibilities for a supply teacher?
-Marking work during the school day
-Deliver pre-set lessons keeping the children engaged
-Keep all records up to date
-What are the benefits of working through Simply Education?
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.