Logistics done differently.
Are you a Driver with C+E entitlement? Would you like guaranteed hours each week? How about a new and exciting opportunity?
We're recruiting for Class 1 Drivers to join us on at our new site in Milton Keynes. You'll be working 5 days per week on an eight week rotating shift pattern, so your working days could change each week and could include weekends. Your start times will be between 17:00 and 20:00. Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of £38,459.30 per annum. In addition, we offer 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the opportunity to accrue additional days holiday for every years' service up to 25 days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Conduct temperature controlled deliveries to retail stores involving the use of tail and scissor lifts - all training will be provided
- Provide exempt customer service when delivering to retail outlets
- Ensure the safe and legal operation of your vehicle at all times, reporting any vehicle issues at the earliest opportunity
Be part of something big.
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (CPC) with 7 hours of qualifying training in current period
- Less than 6 penalty points on licence (No IN, DR or DD endorsements)
- Flexible in your approach to ensure all customer expectations are met and exceeded
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.