Gi Group in Portsmouth are excited to be recruiting for a CNC Milling Production Team Leader for our client in Portsmouth.
We are looking for somebody who has a strong, extensive background within CNC Milling that is looking to step up to take a lead role. You will be responsible for a team of around 6 people.
The perfect candidate for this role will;
* Have a long, extensive background working with CNC Milling machines
* Be analytical, accurate and thorough in all aspects of work
* Have solid leadership, supervisory and communication skills
* Have the desire to develop a team and work in a progressive company
* Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
* Familiar with ISO9001:2015 quality environment
* Experience of LMA and SMED
* Extensive experience developing working methods, CADCAM offline programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines.
* Used to be working with small batch work in a fast paced environment
* Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with ERP/MRP software packages would be beneficial but not essential.
* Have a can do attitude
Our client is looking to invest in you with long term potential to grow within the company.
Monday - Friday 41 hours a week with potential overtime.
In return, our client are offering;
* Competitive rate of pay to attract the best
* A progressive, engaging work environment
* Job security, training and career opportunities
* Potential overtime
* Company group profit related bonus scheme
* 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
* Company auto enrolment pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria)
If you believe this is the right career move for you, please submit a current CV for review.