Pipeline Automation Engineer - £450 p/d - Basildon
This role will see you working in the Engineering & Automation team. You will be responsible for delivering reusable automation solution to improve the operational consistency of the company products. The engineer will work independently to reverse engineer applications and determine the requirements implementation architecture for automation. You will have working knowledge and experience in an agile team environment and must have a background of multiple years working with large scale global enterprise infrastructure. Key Skills:
- Development/systems background with strong experience in end-to-end dev lifecycle.
- Java, better yet C/C++/C#/ Python dev experience
- Understanding application deployment and infrastructure configuration
- Experience with System and Software architecture
- Experience with development and build pipelines
- Capital markets, VFx or Gaming industry experience is a bonus
- Experience with testing with experience in testing analytics
If interested in the role please email me an up to date CV and contact number to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90762449