Assistant Infrastructure Engineer (Civils/Residential designer)Peterborough Ref MR10222Salary up to £35,000 + Benefits - Quick start!
Our client, a reputable, Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an Assistant level Infrastructure Engineer to join a friendly team based in the East Midlands on a permanent basis. Working on a range of interesting ventures across predominantly residential and commercial infrastructure design, you will assist the Director in working on projects from inception through to completion stage. You will be a self-sufficient, self-starter who is able to manage your own workload efficiently and in return you will be offered a very attractive starting salary plus flexible benefits.In order to be considered for this Assistant Infrastructure Engineer role you will have;
Working as an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer you will;
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years (or more) experience gained from within a design consultancy
- A clear understanding of design standards
- You will ideally be proficient in use of AutoCAD and Microdrainage
- You will have roads and sewers design experience working on house builder type developments
- Experience in BIM and AutoCAD Civils 3D would be beneficial though not essential
Our client is offering a quick start and busy workload.
- Assist in the design and management of site development schemes
- Have regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to detailed design stage
- Be responsible for a Graduate Engineer
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Drainage and external levels design capability
- Design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104
- Cut and Fill ground modelling
- Flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs
You will be offered a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, pension, healthcare, and bonus schemes!
In order to discuss this Assistant Infrastructure Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on 07891 437412 or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90761876