Delivery Manager - Cloud - AWS - Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Delivery Manager is required to manage the delivery of products and services for a Public Sector Client.Responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Manage risks, budgets and people
Defence knowledge or experience of working for Defence Clients is highly desirable for this role.
- Qualified (or suitable experience) as a Scrum Master.
- Cloud - AWS experience.
- Worked in a team that look after the full Life cycle of a product, evidence that they are proactive in considering future change/depreciation
- Working with Product, project and development teams to understand resource & demand management
- Acting as liaison between software delivery and infrastructure teams
- Extensive experience on Agile and Waterfall ways of working
- Managing and delivering issues in a production environment
- Maintaining and validating non-functional requirements of the teams products
- Analysis and monitoring of standard reports
- Background in infrastructure & networking
- Knowledge of Lean practice, process optimisation and ways of working
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90763403