BPH Attachments has an opportunity for a Hydraulic Attachment Fitter to join our team based in Coalville, Leicestershire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £31,000 per annum plus a van.
About the Hydraulic Attachment Fitter role:
You will ensure that all work assigned is carried out promptly and in an efficient manner. To offer a high level of customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Hydraulic Attachment Fitter:
- Assess, service and repair Hydraulic Excavator Attachments in the workshop and on site.
- Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot and locate defects on Hydraulic Attachments and excavator hydraulic circuits.
- Attend Attachment installs and breakdowns on site.
- Adjust customers excavator flows and pressures to suit the attachment / customer requirements on site
- Welder / Fabricator
- Bring to the immediate attention of the Workshop Manager all major faults which are found.
- Keep the workshop area allocated to the job function in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure that the Company health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
What we're looking for in our Hydraulic Attachment Fitter:
- Experience of working with hydraulic excavator attachments.
- Experienced welder. Coded welder preferable.
- Must be confident and experienced in adjusting and setting hydraulic flows and pressures on excavators.
- Clean current driving licence.
- Forklift truck trained.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our Hydraulic Attachment Fitter, please click 'apply' today. We would love to hear from you!