Senior Java DeveloperLocation:
Up to £55,000 plus a market leading and very comprehensive benefits packageThe Client:
Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development consultancy, specialising in delivering high performing and cutting-edge software to their rapidly growing client portfolio. The Role:
They are seeking the skills and experience of a Java Developer to join a well-established engineering team. This will be a permanent opportunity for someone who is seeking a career move with a company that are embarking on their largest transformation and growth to date. Attitude, aptitude and drive is key to this successful hire.Essential Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in Java
- Previous background in a similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of advanced data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of API's / REST
- Experience of unit testing
- Able to identify technical risks and propose alternative solutions
- Awareness of current trends and developments in software engineering
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice.
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred in a relevant subject such as computer sciences, computer engineering, information management systems, software development or business information systems etc
Personal and professional development is key as is the ability to develop a great level of interest and understanding of the company's products.To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford @ 83zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place ***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90752158