A high-end household electrical products brand is seeking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer for its electrical wiring accessories team. Based in Peterborough, you'll be responsible for designing new products ensuring compliance with British, European and International Standards. On top of a salary of at least £40,000 you'll also benefit from pension, 25 days holiday, annual bonus and staff discount.
As Electrical Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Designing electrical wiring accessories which comply with BS, EU and International Standards.
- PCB design using Solidworks.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and manufacturing partners.
- Leading NPI, NPD and continuous improvement activities.
- Prototyping and testing.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will have:
- Proven experience as a Electrical Design Engineer or Electronics Engineer.
- Qualified to degree or diploma level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, HND, BEng or BSc Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in developing electrical wiring accessories working to British, European and International standards.
- Qualified to 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS 7671.
- 3D CAD such as Solidworks, EaglePCB, or Altium.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Basic salary of £40,000+ per annum.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Travel loan (salary sacrifice).
- Staff discount.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90758239