My client are seeking a technical and self-motivated technical Load & Performance Test Engineer to join our ecommerce team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of planning, designing, executing, monitoring and trouble-shooting Load & Performance test projects around Ecommerce software and be capable of test planning by assessing the different features, risks and environments.
Participate in design process to understand, analyse and influence the application/service/system to be tested
Identify risks and create appropriate load test coverage to validate new features as well as performance regression, develop load test plans, models, scripts and scenarios with their monitored KPIs as required
Be able to write scripts in order to create load scenarios.
Execute test cases in automated fashion, capture and analyse the results, document issues and prepare test reports
Perform Stability, Stress, and Reliability Test of the system and its components, taking care to cover all the required test level
Managing the versions of the load scripts and scenarios using CM tools
Analyse and identify issues during testing working with the QA and Development teams to diagnose and resolve them
Due to the nature of this role, occasional overnight working will be required.
- Knowledge and experience of Neo Load/ loadrunner testing tools (or similar)
- Experience in writing test documents and performance reports
- Experience in identifying and analysing performance trends using monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Mpulse, etc..)
- Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where priorities can be changed frequently
- Knowledge of programming in Microsoft technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role please do get in touch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90755647