Be part of an 'Officially Excellent' college!Inspire, Innovate, SucceedRole Title:
Claims and Monitoring OfficerLocation:
Full Time Permanent Salary scale:
£20,961-£21,704 based on a salary assessment
Here at Coleg Cambria we are looking for a Claims and Monitoring Officer to join our External Funding team here at our Deeside site.Overview of Role
The primary responsibility for this position is to support the coordination and financial monitoring of projects funded by European Structural Funds. This will include:
- Supporting curriculum contacts with the administration of any designated projects
- Efficient record management of any activity in line with internal and external procedures and requirements
- Assisting with the financial monitoring of project partners
- Assist College managers with appropriate support and guidance with regard to financial management and decision making
- Preparation for external and internal audits of European funded activity
- Any other relevant duties as directed by the organisation in line with the post
NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Equivalent is essential
Previous experience within a Project Support role including the production and maintenance of financial/claims information and reports
Demonstrable Project Management Skills
The ability to work independently in a proactive and self-motivated manner
Comfortable and able to act with discretion when dealing with confidential financial information
Coleg Cambria is committed to raising the profile of the Welsh language - Welsh language skills are desirable for this position.
Coleg Cambria is a 'Disability Confident' Employer.
The promotion of Equality and Diversity is an essential part of the work we do and as part of this, the College is committed to having a diverse staff group. Closing Date: 10/09/2020
Please be aware that Coleg Cambria reserve the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you do wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
A DBS Disclosure will be requested from the successful candidate being offered the position. You will also be required to register with the Education Workforce Council.