CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Information Management Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.Location:
This RIM Analyst role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Salary:
£25.80 per hour PAYE.RIM Analyst Role:
- The role is focussed on providing support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLcR) capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform.
- This is a global role focussed on supporting the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World.
- The role will be part of a small team of regulatory data specialists and will require the job holder to have the ability to work independently in a virtual and matrixed environment.
- The ability to prioritise work and liaise with both regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations.
- The ability to retrieve data using queries and reports, as well as resolving complex data issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual teaming with InSight for Registrations, highly desirable.
- Degree in Life Sciences of Data Management and/or relevant experience.
For more information or to apply for this RIM Plcr Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48787.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.