Leading brand near Bournemouth requires Demand and Production Planning Manager, £40-45k plus benefits Your new company
A fast growth, highly successful FMCG business. Already with a significant track record of success, and entering an exciting phase of their ongoing international expansion. This is an opportunity to play a significant part in their ongoing development. Your new role
To lead Demand Forecasting and Production Planning functions, responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed (Essential / Desirable)
- Mentor and further develop a small team responsible for Demand Forecast Planning, and Production Planning.
- Assess current processes, and continue to revise and improve them to drive S&OP performance.
- Interrogate historical data and collaborate with Sales and Marketing function to optimise and improve Demand Forecast Accuracy at SKU level across multiple territories.
- Use Demand Forecast to drive Production Planning, ensure that changes in the Forecast are rapidly incorporated into an updated Production Plan for release to material, component, and packaging suppliers.
- Ensure close collaboration with the Purchasing function to optimise material availability.
- Oversee the planning of kitting operation as one part of the Production Plan.
- 1-2-1's and professional development of your team.
- E: Demand and Supply side Planning skills (with Production Planning experience as a significant advantage)
- E: Commercial understanding / Inventory Optimisation
- E: Process improvement skills: assess, improve, review, repeat...
- E: Strong communication and team leadership skills.
- E: Experience in fast moving businesses - change agent
What you'll get in return
- D: FMCG / Food & Drinks / Pharma or similar sector
- D: Use of / understanding of CRP / Capacity Resource Planning System
- D: SAP experience (or other recognised ERP system)
- D: Full understanding of how S&OP drives business performance
Engaging and fast moving working environment. Flexible working options available. Attractive salary and benefits with significant opportunities for ongoing career development. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.