£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime OTE £36k - £40k + Progression + Training + Benefits
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, St Albans and surrounding areas
Are you a Workshop Manager looking to work a Monday - Friday role, leading a specialist team, with plenty of overtime, training, development and the opportunity to make your mark on a forward thinking company?
You will be the go-to Manager, overseeing a team of Fabricators, Fitters and Electricians, dealing with everything from training and mentoring, to continuous improvement, H&S and Quality.
This company have increase production during the pandemic, with an even greater demand for their products and services. In light of this, they are now looking for a Workshop Manager to drive their business further forward, as they look towards a bright and profitable future.
This position would suit a Workshop Manager with people management experience, who is looking to increase their earnings through overtime and be hands on when required.
* Manage a specialist team within a busy, fast paced workshop
* Training and disciplinary procedures
* Look at ways to increase efficiencies, reduce waste and continuously improve processes
* Previous people management experience
* From an engineering or electrical background or similar
* Happy to work overtime as and when required
Production Manager, Worksop Manager, Works Supervisor, Works Manager, Fabrication Manager, Fabrication Supervisor, Engineering Manager, CNC Manager, CNC Supervisor, Electrical
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.