Job Title: Branch Manager, West Midlands DCA; Full Time - 37.5 hours per weekSalary: £30,000 per annum, there is an end of year bonus based on Quality, P&L & CQC score & car or car allowance.This role will cover: Walsall and Wolverhampton
This is a Registered Service Manager position at Voyage Care, West Midlands DCA, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support service users to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
Financially astute and exceptionally organised, you will join us with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma, or equivalent qualification. You will certainly be experienced in care management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People. Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you'll be poised to hit the ground 'sprinting'.What Voyage Care would like from you;
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting; DCA and/or Supported Living.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards, regulations and I.T.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Experience in motivating large staff teams.
- Full UK Driving Licence with own vehicle.
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £250 - £750 - T&C's Apply.
Click Apply to complete our one page application
.......All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Eq uality Act