Electricians - Inspection & Testing / Installation and RemedialsLocation:
£30,000 - £42,500 per annumAbout the Company:
Our client is seeking qualified electricians to join their progressive company to cover London and the Home Counties. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and developing Electricians to explore a career in this field.
They are seeking Electricians with a sound knowledge of electrical installation, refurbishment, maintenance repair and inspection & testing.The Electrician Role:
Who are we looking for?
- Carrying out electrical remedial works on previously inspected installations to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- Installation works include fit-outs, DB Replacements, LED lighting upgrades etc.
- Electrical inspection, testing and certification of fixed electrical wiring installations within commercial and industrial premises.
The Electrician Benefits:
- Applicants must possess a minimum City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 / 2330 levels 2 & 3 (or equivalent) and City & Guildsth/18th Edition.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 are preferred.
- An organised and motivated person with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- An effective communicator with a flexible approach regarding out of hours working.
- An individual with a clean driving licence, computer literacy skills including knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and electrical certification software.
These positions offer a competitive package including a company van, fuel card, mobile phone and power tools . The salary is £30k basic / £42.5k minimum expected earnings based on guaranteed overtime and enhanced rates for out of hours work. There is potential for a good candidate to earn in excess of £50k per year. 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) with the option of buying up to an extra 5 days leave. A wide range of Retail / Travel discounts.If you think that you are suitable for this Electrician role, please apply now!