Job title: Admissions & Marketing Executive
Role reports to Admissions & Marketing Manager
Education consultants looking for an organized Admissions & Marketing Officer. We help students start university through their work experience, on to foundation degree courses that are 2 days a week and 100% Gov. Funded. Our service is 100% FREE.
We have a very unique establishment and we have grown extensively since we launched and now we are looking for a new addition to the platinum team. We need someone who is up for a challenge and is extremely good at multi-tasking, someone who is willing to act on their own initiative.
What does the Admissions & Marketing Officer job consist of:
* Strong organization skills
* Part-time - 4 days a week
* Company Phone
* Commission and Sales Driven individual
* Expert with Microsoft word, excel, and outlook
* Good customer communication skills
The day to day responsibilities of an educational consultant are manifold and vary considerably depending on your day-to-day. They will include:
1. Reporting to the Admissions and Marketing Manager, to be responsible for all aspects of the administration and processing of applications to the Universities, including:
a. Providing professional advice and guidance on admissions and recruitment processes and procedures
b. Use judgment, initiative, and creativity to ensure appropriate processing of applications
c. Assessing qualifications (including contributing to defining academic requirements)
d. To work collaboratively with the team on conversion and recruitment activity
e. To work flexibly; on occasion away from the office and during anti-social hours to ensure high levels of customer service
2. To support the Admissions and Marketing Manager in the generation and analysis of applications statistics, reports, and papers, to include:
a. Maintaining awareness and understanding of the current recruitment position and application figures
b. An understanding as to how best to use relevant data reports and to contribute to developing and updating reporting in order to meet the needs of the directorate
c. To use awareness of figures to contribute to Admissions and Recruitment strategies
4. Website and other e-marketing communications
a. Updating the agencies' Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and other social media accounts
b. Updating information about the agency on external websites and directories
c. Creating fresh and up-to-date web content, to pass to the Web Development Officer and Web Designer as necessary
d. providing ideas and input into the development of new e-marketing materials
5. Marketing collateral and publicity material
a. Writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers, etc), liaising with the relevant staff including Directors to update content as necessary; sourcing student and alumni testimonials; liaising with in-house and external designers for all production issues.
b. Assisting the Marketing Manager in compiling media plans
6. Advertising (printed media, outdoor and new media)
a. Supporting the Marketing Manager in booking, designing, and tracking advertising for the agency as required
b. Creative input into new advertising campaigns
c. Liaison with the agencies' advertising agency, designers, and printers (in-house and external)
d. Assistance with proofreading, copywriting, editing copy, and information collection
7. Exhibitions and recruitment visits
9. Market analysis & planning and new program development - Input into the marketing plans: gathering market intelligence and working with the Marketing Manager to analyze results in relation to the marketing plans. Supporting the Marketing Manager in planning, researching, and coordinating the UK and overseas recruitment, liaising with relevant parties both internally and externally.
11. Market Intelligence - Gathering information on competitor education agents.
Establish working relationships with key contacts internally and externally, including University Representatives, in order to best represent the company as a whole